Payment methods information page
You can pay with Apple Pay as part of the ordering process. To do this, you must confirm the payment via the "Apple Pay" service on a supported Apple device, following verification steps. Apple Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the Apple Wallet app for the transaction. For more information, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201469
You can pay with Google Pay as part of the ordering process. To do this, you must confirm the payment via the "Google Pay" mobile app on a supported device, following verification steps. Google Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the app for the transaction. You can find more information at https://support.google.com/pay/merchants/answer/6345242?hl=de
Just a few steps to payment:
1. At checkout, select "PayPal" as the payment method.
2. In order to process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment.
If you don't already have a PayPal account, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. It is not necessary to set up a PayPal account for the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal.
4. You will then be redirected back to us (www.classicmotorshop.com).
For payment, we offer you the following payment methods in cooperation with Shopify Payments:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro debit and credit cards
- Klarna invoice